Monday, October 19, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
- If I show her a catalog of clothing and ask her to pick what she likes, she will only select boys clothes.
- She salutes everybody, but does it backwards....smacking herself in the forehead.
- When she wants to be sweet, she talks in a baby voice.
- Without a doubt, her favorite activity is jumping.
- She is currently obsessed with Scooby Doo.
- She refuses (REFUSES) to wear a dress. If requested, she will respond, "Yuckgh!" and cry if forced..so we don't force. As a side note, she does tell me I'm beautiful when I wear a dress and pets it sweetly.
- Her favorite color is RED.
- She walks on the tippy tips or knuckles of her toes...this freaks out half of who see her, the other half tell us she should do ballet, to which she responds, "Yuckgh!" (sigh)
- She is very thorough when she colors, leaving very few spots untouched.
As with any 4-year-old, we have our moments and she can really try my patience (and win), but she is a really sweet girl who makes friends with everyone. She want to meet everyone and be friends with everyone. Since she was a tiny baby, her bubbly personality has wrapped everyone around her finger.
I am really lucky to be her mom and am so proud of my big little girl!